Welcome to GreenLake Eyecare, Your Greenacres and Lake Worth Optometry Center
We're delighted to welcome you to GreenLake Eyecare, your trusted eye care clinic serving Greenacres and Lake Worth, FL. We provide a full range of optometric services for the whole family, from pediatric exams to treatment for senior eye ailments. We hope you'll look through this website to discover the many ways we can help you and your loved ones and that you'll contact us today to arrange for an initial visit.
Introducing Our Optometrist
Dr. Jason Aronson serves as our Greenacres and Lake Worth optometrist. Dr. Aronson received his extensive education and training at Nova Southeastern College of Optometry and Pennsylvania College of Optometry. His 15 years of experience serving the needs of South Florida residents shows in every exam and procedure he conducts. You'll be glad you introduced your family to him.
Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses, Sports Vision, and Other Services
We know you're looking for an all-in-one primary care provider for your eye and vision needs. That's why our services cover the full patient spectrum. Come to GreenLake Eyecare for:
- Pediatric, adult, and senior eye exams and vision testing
- Contact lens exams and contact lenses (including hard to fit lenses)
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses in stylish designer frames
- Sports vision evaluation and therapy
- Treatment of eye disorders and diseases such as dry eye, conjunctivitis, and allergies
- Treatment of eye injuries
- Computer vision diagnosis and treatment
- Pre-operative and post-operative LASIK management
Our Eye Doctor Wants to Meet Your Family
If you like what you’re discovering here on this website, you owe it to yourself to come visit GreenLake Eyecare in person. Call 561-220-6272 or book an appointment online. Our eye doctor wants to meet you and your family.
Dr. Jason Aronson
Greenacres Optometrist | GreenLake Eyecare | 561.220.6272
3967 S Jog Road
Greenacres, FL 33467